Graphic Designer, Screen Printing & Production Assistant
Thought Process Enterprises division, Venezie Sporting Goods & Apparel, is looking for a hard-working, motivated graphic designer and screen printing assistant for its Ellwood City retail location.
Full-time position calls for real-time customer service duties at retail stores, both in person and on the telephone and delivering high quality products and customer service to successful companies, organizations and the general public. Job duties include but are not limited to vector-based artwork design with color separations as needed and preparing of digital files for screen burning using appropriate software.
Candidate must be energetic, hardworking, reliable, and work quickly and efficiently. Must be able to deliver designs on time, handle multiple projects, and work well within a team environment. Multi-tasking, assignment prioritization, and attention to detail is a must! Hands on production and assembly call for attention to detail and industry technique.
Wage based on job qualification and experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and/or CorelDraw
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs and translate into compelling designs
- Understanding of printing, production and apparel
- Create apparel graphics, custom promotional ideas, logos, and general design needs
- Create production-ready artwork for all projects
- Display a client-oriented approach and a creative, positive outlook on all projects
- Willingness to learn design and production tactics and techniques
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Generate and produce simple designs and layouts
- Correspond and work strongly with co-workers
Digital Advertising Sales Representative
Thought Process Enterprises division, EDGEclick Advertising, seeks an enthusiastic and self-motivated sales representative to perform digital advertising sales in Northern Philadelphia and surrounding areas. A strong sales background and familiarity with digital advertising and common digital advertising terms is required.
Candidate must possess excellent communications skills and be able to prioritize his or her time to balance new client acquisition with existing client customer service, retention, and cultivation.
Base salary plus commission of twenty percent (20%) on any contracted amount from advertiser(s) provided by Agent. Our product is sold by a cost per one thousand impressions (CPM) model and there are millions of impressions available per month to monetize. Rep can easily match base income with commissions income.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with common digital advertising terms
- MS Office Proficiency, general computer skills
- Must possess reliable transportation
- Prior sales experience
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to travel and to work a flexible schedule to meet client needs
- Represent our company in a professional manner
- Generate and identify qualified sales leads
- Make outbound sales calls
- Correspond via email and phone with prospective clients
- Conduct face-to-face sales meetings and presentations
- Correspond regularly with current clients to ensure client satisfaction
- Communicate strongly with clients and coworkers to resolve client issues
- Local travel